This prominent Ohio law firm was an original tenant of Cleveland's historic Terminal Tower from 1929, and was spread over six floors. We were engaged to define needs, evaluate alternative locations, develop comparative occupancy cost models and lead the firm’s partners through the challenging process of selecting a location to assure the functional efficacy of the firm in a multi-decade commitment. We supported lease negotiations and planned, designed and implemented the 40,000 sf relocation.
The design enhances productivity and provides the firm with a new brand identity that reflects the warm, personable and collaborative style of the Partnership. Daylight is brought to the interior and controlled doses of quality materials of wood and limestone create a positive impression, while imparting a message of “stewardship” to the firm’s entrepreneurial clients.